HELPFUL HINTS ABOUT BOARDING AT ROVERCHASE
We are so excited that you have made a reservation for Boarding at Roverchase. Please review the list below to help you prepare for your dog’s stay with us. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to bring:
- Your dog’s vaccine records from his vet. We cannot accept any dogs into our facility without a physical copy of current Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Canine Cough vaccinations. We do accept current titers as well. We do require the Canine Cough/Bordatella vaccine every 6 mos.
- A cuddly blanket/bed from home. (Optional). Roverchase provides beautiful Kuranda beds for your pets orthopedic comfort. However, we invite you to bring a blanket from home if you feel your pet would rather have his “blankie”. We strongly urge you to bring a blanket that is easy to launder and that does not hold high emotional attachment. While we do everything in our power to return items to you intact, sometimes frequent laundering can cause damage to comfort items.
- Food from home. (Optional). Roverchase is proud to feed Fromm pet food as our kennel food, however, some pets do better with food from home. There is no extra charge for feeding food from home provided each meal is individually packaged in baggies. If you bring food from home that is not individually packaged by meal or take advantage of the Roverchase house food, there will be a $5.00/day charge to your bill.
- Comfort Items. (Optional). You are welcome to bring comfort items from home for your pet such as toys and treats. Please remember that Roverchase offers a free-range kennel option to all of our guest, so your pet will only have his comfort items overnight. Suggested Limit: 2 toys per dog.
- Medication. Please be sure to bring any and all medication that your pet is currently taking. Please be sure to write full directions (if not on bottle) of administration time and dosage. There is no charge for medications given while boarding.
- Signed General Agreement Form. You may either download this form (found below), sign it, and bring it in or sign it when you arrive.
- Completed Temperament Evaluation. All dogs must complete our 4-hour temperament evaluation prior to their first day of boarding. Please call our front office at 205-332-0203 to schedule your pets temperament evaluation prior to their first day of boarding.